- This event has passed.
Museum Open House & Holiday Boutique
December 8, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Shop for hand-crafted holiday gifts and tour the museum during a special open house at the Berks History Center.
Tickets are not required to visit the museum and holiday boutique. Admission is free to the general public.
Boutique vendors include:
- Handcrafted Frakturs & Calligraphy by Randy & Rebecca Snader
- Handcarved Wooden Pens & Pencils by Kirk Funk
- Handmade Stained Glass Ornaments by Lauren Sicher
- Handspun wool creations by Donna Mountain
- Take-a-Treat Wreaths by Patricia & Dennis Holtz
- Claireaux – Herbal Skin Care Products by Alison Dietrich
- Cutie Beautiez – Personalized kid’s pins and totes by Susy Kamber
- Handmade Jewelry by Eleanor Randall
- Tavern Puzzles & Calendars by Randy Corrie
- Nelly’s Artistic Creations by Nelly Bittle
- Author, Nicolas Stolzfus will be selling and signing his new book “German Lutherans to Pennsylvania Amish: The Stoltzfus Family Story”
- After 1pm author Mike Madaio will be signing his new book “Lost Mount Penn”