Shop for hand-crafted holiday gifts and tour the museum during a special open house at the Berks History Center.
This event is being held in conjunction with the 35th Annual Christmas House Tour in Centre Park. Visit centreparkhistoricdistrict.org for house tour information.
Tickets are not required to visit the museum and holiday boutique. Admission is free to the general public.
Boutique vendors include:
- Handcrafted Frakturs & Calligraphy by Randy & Rebecca Snader
- Handcarved Wooden Pens & Pencils by Kirk Funk
- Handmade Stained Glass Ornaments by Lauren Sicher
- Handspun wool creations by Donna Mountain
- Take-a-Treat Wreaths by Patricia & Dennis Holtz
- Claireaux – Herbal Skin Care Products by Alison Dietrich
- Cutie Beautiez – Personalized kid’s pins and totes by Susy Kamber
- Handmade Jewelry by Eleanor Randall
- Tavern Puzzles & Calendars by Randy Corrie
- Nelly’s Artistic Creations by Nelly Bittle
- Author, Nicolas Stolzfus will be selling and signing his new book “German Lutherans to Pennsylvania Amish: The Stoltzfus Family Story”
- After 1pm author Mike Madaio will be signing his new book “Lost Mount Penn”