The Berks History Center is proud to celebrate architectural styles intrinsic to the county’s historical and contemporary culture.
Join us on Saturday, October 6, 2018 from 9AM-4PM for the 4 Centuries in Berks Historic Property Tour.
Discover Berks County’s rich historical and cultural heritage first-hand on a self-guided historic property tour, celebrating 4 centuries of architectural history in Berks County. This year we will explore the architectural treasures of Heidelberg Townships including South Mountain Resort area, Robesonia Furnace Historic District, and Charming Forge Mansion, Boarding House & Village.
All proceeds will help support educational programs at the Berks History Center
Tickets on sale September 10, 2018.
Ticket Sale Locations:
- Berks History Center 940 Centre Ave, Reading 610.375.4375
- Weaver’s Orchard 40 Fruit Lane, Morgantown 610.856.7300
- Riverview Nursery 3049 Pricetown Road, Temple 610.929.5049
- Espenshade’s Nursery 721 Park Road, Fleetwood 610.944.3000
- Wyomissing Library 9 Reading Blvd., Wyomissing 610.374.2385
- Lori’s Candy Station 21 W. Penn Avenue, Robesonia 610.698.6441
Tickets: $35.00 per person (The tour is limited to age 12 and older).
Click here to purchase tickets online. Tickets can also be purchased the day of the tour at the Wernersville Train Station located at 20 E. Penn Avenue, Wernersville, PA 19565.